I have decided to organize these previously published reviews according to the journal in which they were published. As with my home page the most recent items appear first.
Australian Poetry Journal
- Geoff Page: New Selected Poems
- Clive James: Dante: The Divine Comedy – A New Verse Translation
- The Cambridge Companion to American Poetry Since 1945, Edited by Jennifer Ashton
- Collected Verse of John Shaw Neilson, edited and introduced by Margaret Roberts
- David Brooks: The Sons of Clovis: Ern Malley, Adoré Floupette and a Secret History of Australian Poetry
- Harold Bloom: The Anatomy of Influence: Literature as a Way of Life